Airwallex has integrated with a number of financial institutions (including liquidity providers) around the world that provide pricing and execution services to Airwallex. Airwallex calculates the foreign exchange rate used based on a wide variety of factors including available liquidity in the market, available prices from liquidity providers, other market conditions, and any sales margin agreed to by the client.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not settle my conversions on some dates?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What happens if I don’t need the full amount of the conversion I booked?
- Can I settle my conversion on an earlier or later date than I originally booked?
- What happens if I miss the funding cut-off?
- When do I need to have funded my conversion?
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- Are there minimum and maximum limits to the amount I can convert?
- See more
Can’t find your answer? Our customer support team is here to help.Contact support