In most cases you must have the funds available in your wallet prior to booking your conversions. In the event that your account is enabled for post-trade funding as negotiated with your account manager, you may fund between the time of booking and the settlement cut-off.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not settle my conversions on some dates?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What happens if I don’t need the full amount of the conversion I booked?
- Can I settle my conversion on an earlier or later date than I originally booked?
- What happens if I miss the funding cut-off?
- When do I need to have funded my conversion?
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- Are there minimum and maximum limits to the amounts I can convert?
Can’t find your answer? Our customer support team is here to help.Contact support