If your account is configured to allow post-trade funding, and you have not funded Airwallex by the settlement cut-off time, your transaction may be rolled over to settle the next available date. This process typically involves costs to the client that include factors such as relevant market price movement and funding costs.
Articles in this section
- What is the interbank rate?
- Why can I not settle my conversions on some dates?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What happens if I don’t need the full amount of the conversion I booked?
- Can I settle my conversion on an earlier or later date than I originally booked?
- What happens if I miss the funding cut-off?
- When do I need to have funded my conversion?
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- See more
Can’t find your answer? Our customer support team is here to help.Contact support