Typically, the Spot Date in Foreign Exchange is a settlement date that is two available business days into the future. The majority of currency pairs will calculate the spot date as Today + 2 available business days, however there are a few exceptions ie USDCAD which maintains a spot date of Today + 1 available business day.
Articles in this section
- What is the interbank rate?
- Why can I not settle my conversions on some dates?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What happens if I don’t need the full amount of the conversion I booked?
- Can I settle my conversion on an earlier or later date than I originally booked?
- What happens if I miss the funding cut-off?
- When do I need to have funded my conversion?
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- See more
Can’t find your answer? Our customer support team is here to help.Contact support