You will need to settle any transaction booked with Airwallex. In the event you no longer require the full amount of any conversion booked, you are able to use those amounts to book other conversions as required upon settlement.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not settle my conversions on some dates?
- When do I receive confirmation of the foreign exchange rate used for my conversion?
- What happens if I don’t need the full amount of the conversion I booked?
- Can I settle my conversion on an earlier or later date than I originally booked?
- What happens if I miss the funding cut-off?
- When do I need to have funded my conversion?
- Why can I only buy and not sell some currencies?
- Can I cancel my conversion request?
- Are there limits to how much unsettled conversions I can have booked at the same time?
- Are there minimum and maximum limits to the amount I can convert?
- See more
Can’t find your answer? Our customer support team is here to help.Contact support