Cards by default have a limit of 10,000 USD or equivalent in another currency. In the future you’ll be able to set your own limits.
Articles in this section
- Can I load my card into ApplePay or GooglePay?
- Can I order a physical card?
- Where will I see Airwallex card transactions?
- Are there international transaction fees incurred with Airwallex card transactions?
- Is there limits on the cards?
- What is the VISA exchange rate?
- Does Airwallex automatically convert from my AUD balance to the transaction currency at the time of purchase?
- What happens if I don’t have funds in my wallet balances?
- How are transactions funded?
- What currencies are supported by the Airwallex Borderless Card?
- See more
Can’t find your answer? Our customer support team is here to help.Contact support